Other Professionals in Technical Jobs
• You dread beginning a writing assignment.
• You never get the response you want from an email.
• Others come back to you for clarification so that the task drags on even after you've finished writing.
• You are unsure of the very basic rules of English and worry that you’re sending writing with errors.
• You dislike writing so much that you always procrastinate.
• Writing deadlines are stressful.
• Your writing hasn’t improved since college.
Professional engineers and technicians must communicate, but they find getting their ideas across can sometimes be difficult. This video-based series establishes the fundamentals of effective technical and business communication, and will show you how to present your ideas. This technical writing course will show you how to produce text quickly and error-free, and the text will be concise, clear, and concrete.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to write text that is:
The classes will comprise:
If after taking any course and following the guidance provided, you feel you have not been able to improve your writing ability, please contact us for a full refund. We’ll only ask for honest feedback.
Your purchase of this course includes the use of the online course software license for 6 months (180 days). Once you sign up, you have 180 days to take the course at your leisure. You, or the person for whom the course software license was purchased, can access and watch the video as many times as you like during the 180 day period. If you intend for multiple people to take part in the course, please purchase a license for each user. Discounts are available for groups of five or more.